Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown
Character Name: Ensemble
● Born & Raised: Born in OKC, Raised in Carrollton, TX
● Education: Junior in High School/Homeschooled
● Zodiac Sign: Virgo
● Audition Song: Fly into the Future from Vanities
● First Play/Musical You Ever Saw: Beauty and the Beast
● Something you’re REALLY bad at: Math :(
● Why you work in theatre: I couldn’t imagine doing anything else
● First Theatre Role: Baby Angel in “The Mighty Messengers” at church at age 3
● Favorite Play: Midsummer’s Night Dream
● Most challenging role you’ve played: Elizabeth Proctor in The Crucible
● Pop Culture Guilty Pleasure: Social Media and Green Day
|Haven with fellow cast member|
Jason Solis in Wizard of Oz at
Grand Prairie Arts Council
● First Stage Kiss: As Elizabeth Proctor in The Crucible thus why it was my hardest role.
● Pre Show Rituals: My mom kisses my nose, says, “I love you...do good!”
● Special Skills: I can beatbox and form my tongue into a seashell
● MAC or PC: computers are computers
● "I'll never understand why...”: you need to know advanced algebra
● Any Theatre Superstitions: MCBTH!
● Worst Costume Ever: a gray and yellow polyester suit
● Favorite Post Show Meal: FRENCH FRIES!!!
● Favorite liquid refreshment: sweet tea or sprite
● Favorite ice cream: Pistachio or apple pie gelato
● Biggest On Stage Mishap: a wall fell on me
● Last Good Movie You Saw: The Fundamentals of Caring
|Haven in "Evita" at GLCT|
● Words of advice for aspiring performers: audition as many times as possible and work with as many directors your can to gain their wisdom.
● Career you would want if not a performer: Makeup Artist
● Three things you can't live without: My Chihuahua, Stella, my mom and my phone
● Why people will love Women on the Verge:It is the perfect combination of relatable and unrelatable.